Steps for Apply for 金融援助
STEP 1: Submit a FAFSA or Dream Act Application对你.S. Citizens and Permanent Legal Residents (Green Card Holders, Refugee, etc.) Mission College’s Federal School Code is: 014458 1. 至: www.fafsa.政府 and select the correct year’s application
- 2021-22 for Fall 21, Spring 2022 and Summer 2022 (available October 1)
- Requires 2019 income
- 2022-23 for Fall 22, Spring 2023 and Summer 2023 (available October 1)
- Requires 2020 income
- FSA ID: Create a User Name and Password:
- Click on “Create an FSA ID"
- Follow directions. Enter your log-in and personal information and submit your FSA 身份识别信息.
- Click on: Step-by-Step 方向 for IRS Data Retrieval Tool
- If IRS Data Retrieval Tool does 不 work order a Tax Return Transcript at www.国税局.政府
For AB 540/AB 2000/SB 68 and Undocumented Students Only: Complete the California Dream Act Application.
STEP 2: Processing of FAFSA or Dream Act ApplicationAllow one to two weeks for your FAFSA or Dream Act application to be processed and sent to the college for review. When you submit your application you will then receive two emails:
- 从部门. of Education with your Student Aid Report (SAR)
Review SAR for accuracy and read “Comment Codes”
(If corrections are made, allow additional 1-2 weeks to process corrected information.)
- From the 金融援助 Office confirming receipt of your FAFSA.
(Instructions are given to check the status on My Mission Portal)
STEP 3: Submit Documents检查 My Mission Portal to see what documents are required as part of your application. Follow the steps 下图:
- 登录 My Mission Portal
- Click Login - Student Portal
- Click College Web Services
- Enter User ID / PIN
- Click the “金融援助” Tab
- Click “资格”
- Click “Student Requirements”
- Select “Aid Year” (Example: select 2021-2022 for Fall 2021)
- Review “Unsatisfied Requirements” and Complete unsatisfied requirements and/or submit documents listed
- Incomplete documents will 不 被接受